Artistic Colorado wedding photography is a complicated animal! Make sure you’re comparing apples to apples when hiring your artistic Colorado wedding photographer.
As you’re searching around the internet, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. With thousands of photographers in Colorado, it’s confusing out there!
Coverage can be, and often is customized. But, to give you a good idea of what most people do, I’ll give you all the details about my most popular collection.
Colorado Wedding Photography Pricing
Eight hours coverage
*Instead of locking you into an engagement session or a second shooter or a wedding book, you get to choose what you want for your wedding with an account credit.
Add-ons (engagement session pricing, etc):
Second shooter: 100.00/hr
Engagement session (for wedding clients): 500.00
Engagement session (for non-wedding clients): 650.00 (can be applied towards your wedding coverage if you book me to photograph your day)
What it includes
I’ll be straight with you – this is the boring part, but it’s also the important part. This is how you know you’re comparing apples to apples. My wedding photography coverage includes:
- All edited hi-res images
- Make sure you speak with your wedding photographer about the images. Some photographers charge a lower fee to cover your wedding, but there is another fee to actually get your images!
- Meetings, emails, texts, phone calls
- I love staying in touch with my clients and learning all about your day! We’ll get together a few times to plan your engagement session, build your timeline, and review your shot list.
- Custom-built timeline and shot list
- Make sure you set aside plenty of time for photos with family and friends. You’re going to want those!
- Rehearsal dinner and/or walk through
- If I’m available, I love to attend your walk through and/or your rehearsal – not to photograph (though we are happy to offer rehearsal dinner coverage!), but to build the vision of your day.
Have more colorado wedding photography questions?
I don’t blame you one bit. There is SO much to consider when selecting your wedding photographer.