We are squarely in December somehow (!) which means it’s time for holiday parties! Holiday parties are always a good time – people are celebrating their years with their clients and loved ones. And there’s always so much planning involved: food, décor, venue, invites, and more.
It’s a great time to hire a photographer to capture all the elements you’ve planned – and all the happy moments with your friends.
I know what you may be thinking: All those elements you just described are expensive and took a lot of work! I’m not sure I’m really trying to book a photographer on top of all of that.
So, here are a few things you can do with your holiday party photos:
1. Newsletter: Use the images in your newsletter! Whether you’re connecting with members or clients or employees, they’re going to love seeing smiling faces in their newsletter. As an artistic Denver wedding photographer, I love capturing those fun, candid moments, as well as more traditional photos of people smiling at the camera – perfect for any newsletter.
2. Write a blog post: I know I’m a little biased, but I think the photos make the blog post. If you’re a company or organization, it’s always good to write a blog – your holiday party photos make for some great content.
3. Share on social media: Facebook recently shared that their users upload about 350 million photos every day. People LOVE photos. Adding photos from you holiday party will make your followers smile – and isn’t that what your holiday party is all about?!
4. Prints: Yes, prints are still around 😀 Prints make such wonderful gifts – if your people love them, they’ll be hanging on their wall for years and years to come. How awesome is that? Very awesome. Prints are one of my very favorite gift to give as an Artistic Denver wedding photographer.
5. Marketing for your next holiday party: How nice would it be next year to have a bank of photos, sitting there waiting for you to use in emails, social media, even print invitations to promote your holiday party?! One big checkmark on your to do list is DONE.
If you’re in the Denver area and still need a photographer for your holiday party, contact me today! There is still December availability starting at 300.00/hr.